Thursday, September 14, 2006


Classic Cable Scarf
Material: Lion Brand Wool Ease 100% acrylic
Pattern: Just Scarves by Lion Brand
Needle: US#5, US#9, cable needle, and stitch marker
Stitches: K, P, inc, dec, and seed stitches
Difficulty: Easy+

Scarves for friends


I made these 2 scarves for my Brazilian girlfriends. They've been in love with my knitted scarves and for these projects they specially choosed their own yarn color. Both materials are acrylic polymiade. I use simple stitches garter stitch which is knits along the way. These kernel type yarns will do the rest. They sure will enjoy the scarves for upcoming chill weather in Seattle.


My other Malaysian friends want me to create exactly the same scarves style and color. For sure they fall in love..... thx ladies....

Charity Scarves

These scarves collection are purposely knitted and crocheted for unfortunate people a.k.a homeless in Seattle. I'm one of the coordinator for this project and those 50 scarves or more will be distributed from September until November 2006.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lenny Adziman said...

MamaCat, shawl nya cantiikk.. kawaii.. ampe stunning ni.. bagus bangett :)

9/15/2006 04:01:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kalau deket mau deh ikutan nyumbang.

You're the best in knitting deh. Aku sampe dapat ide buat shawl juga. Hebat...two thumbs up.

9/17/2006 06:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wiih, rapi banget and bagus banget. Rasa2nya perlu waktu lama nih aku bisa begitu :))

9/17/2006 08:06:00 PM  
Blogger ratna sukasih lea said...

shawlnya cantik sekali , pintar sekali memadu warna ,I wish I can do that ..

8/11/2009 01:01:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home